Everyone is concerned about healthy eating these days. While it can be challenging to give up sugar completely, choosing one of the best sugar-free mueslis in India can be a fantastic way to cut back and still get the nutrients you need. Muesli is full of whole grains, nuts and dried fruit, making it a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
Muesli is a great source of fiber, protein and other vitamins and minerals that can keep your body energized all day long. You can eat them as a snack with milk or yogurt, or as part of your breakfast.
What is muesli and why is it healthy for breakfast?
Muesli is a classic European breakfast cereal without plant-based ingredients such as whole grains, nuts, fruit and seeds. Muesli is a good option for weight loss, skin improvement, a great source of energy and promotes sleep. It’s tasty, filling and packed with powerful nutrients.
What are the benefits of sugar-free muesli?
Muesli comes with and without added sugar. Eating sugar-free granola can be a good idea for diabetics, especially because it has fewer calories and less sugar.
* Good for diabetes: One of the biggest enemies of diabetes is refined sugar, because it quickly increases blood sugar levels. It is therefore advisable to select muesli brands that use only natural sugar or no sugar at all.
* Best for Weight Loss: If you want to lose weight, you should limit your intake of sugar and sugary goods. In this situation, sugar-free granolas are one of the best options to reduce sugar intake while giving your body the nutrition it needs.
* Packed with essential nutrients: It is well known that mueslis are a rich source of several important nutrients, including calcium, potassium, iron, fiber and protein. However, if your granola also contains a lot of sugar, your body may not be able to adequately absorb these nutrients. According to studies, consuming too much sugar causes the body to quickly lose calcium through urination. It also depletes your body’s magnesium stores.
Best 5 Sugar Free Granola Options for Diabetics in India
We have compiled a list of the best sugar-free muesli brands in India.
1. Kellogg’s Muesli 0% added sugar
Kellogg’s is one of India’s oldest breakfast cereal brands. But their muesli without added sugar has everyone’s attention. This granola will brighten your day because it’s made with the goodness of five baked grains (wheat, corn, rice, barley, and oats). Moreover, almonds and raisins have been added, making it a healthier and more delicious breakfast. Kellogg’s Muesli contains a lot of iron, B vitamins and folic acid. Furthermore, it contains sufficient fiber to prevent feelings of hunger until noon.
2. Yoga Bar Super Muesli
Yogabar is a health-conscious food brand that produces protein bars, oats, granola and other healthy snacks. They use no artificial preservatives and all their products are natural. The company says the product contains the fewest natural sugars among the top muesli brands without added sugar. It contains 82 percent whole grains, chia seeds, flax seeds and almonds.
3. Tata Soulfull Zero added sugar millet muesli
The Tata Soulfull sugar-free muesli is bursting with the crunch of 97% whole grains, berries, nuts and seeds. Plus, it’s a fantastic source of dietary fiber and is packed with protein, which will keep you feeling full for longer.
4. The whole truth Muesli without added sugar
The Whole Truth, one of India’s largest organic food companies, does not hide any of the ingredients used in its products. Their nutritious sugar-free muesli is made from five different grains, four different fruits and two different seeds. It also contains no artificial colors or sweeteners.
5. True Elements Muesli without added sugar
The first Wholegrain and Clean Label certified food brand in India is True Elements. The company sells a variety of foods such as oats, muesli, muesli, seeds and more. They use high-quality ingredients to make their sugar-free muesli, including wheat flakes, oat flakes, jowar flakes, nuts and dried fruit. It also contains many vitamins and minerals, which will help you feel healthy and invigorated.
How do you choose the best sugar-free muesli?
When buying muesli, it is important to look beyond the sugar-free varieties. There are a few other things to keep in mind when choosing granola yourself.
* Always look at the ingredients and nutritional value of the muesli you choose. The best muesli to choose is one that consists entirely of whole grains, including millet, oats or barley. In addition, muesli, rich in protein, is the best option if you want to gain muscle mass.
*Make sure your muesli is low in salt and free from artificial colors and preservatives.
* Also look for muesli with few saturated fats and no cholesterol.
*According to some estimates, about 3 to 4% of Indians have food allergies. If you fall into this category, it is critical that you read the granola package’s allergen information thoroughly before purchasing.
* Flavorings are ingredients that are periodically added to food to impart a certain flavor. Although there are many different types that can be used, it is recommended to choose muesli with natural flavors.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we do our very best to cut through the clutter for our readers. All products mentioned have been carefully curated by the editors, but please use your discretion and expert opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from time of publication. If you purchase something through these links in the story we may earn a commission.)