The rumbling, the bloating, the burning – we’ve all experienced gas and acidity at least once in our lives. Acidity is simply caused by excess acid in the body. But it can be uncomfortable because it leads to problems such as flatulence, bloating and heartburn. Eating right and exercising every day are the first steps to preventing these digestive problems, but for instant relief from acidity and gas, turn to some of these best products.
Let’s take a closer look at the products that can be your allies in the fight against gas and acidity!
DR. MOREPEN Acidity-X Fizz – Instant relief from acidity, indigestion and gas
If you often get a burning sensation in your chest due to acidity and gas, try DR. MOREPEN Acidity-X Fizz. This can soothe the irritated stomach lining, leaving you feeling refreshed and comfortable.
2. Baidyanath Triphala Churna
Constipation can often make your gas and acidity problems worse. Baidyanath Triphala Churna, a traditional Ayurvedic remedy, can help you regulate your bowel movements. By promoting healthy digestion, it reduces gas and acidity.
3. Suwasthi Gas Relief Pro powder
When those pesky gas bubbles refuse to leave you, reach for Suwasthi Gas Relief Pro Powder. This Ayurvedic blend is designed to address the root causes of gas and acidity. It claims to not only provide temporary relief but also works for a good digestive system in the long run.
4. Kapiva Digesti Care Juice – Provides relief from acidity and bloating
Who says digestive aids can’t be delicious? Kapiva Digesti Care Juice proves that it is not so. Packed with Ayurvedic goodness, this juice soothes your digestive system and keeps unwanted gas and acidity at bay.
5. Jiva Triphala Tablets
Jiva Triphala tablets provide another solution for constipation-related acidity and gas. Backed by Ayurveda principles, this remedy promotes healthy digestion, leaving your stomach feeling light and happy.
Also read: Gas and acidity problems? These 6 drinks can be a blessing to you
Common causes of gas and acidity
While the products mentioned above can help you control gas and acidity, they are often the result of our dietary choices and lifestyle habits. Some common culprits that can increase the risk of digestive problems include:
1. Dietary Choices: Indulging in spicy, greasy or acidic foods can cause gas and acidity. That extra helping of your favorite spicy curry or a late-night pizza binge can cause you discomfort.
2. Eating too much: Gulping down large meals can cause your digestive system to become overwhelmed. When you eat too much, your stomach struggles to process all that food efficiently, leading to gas and acidity. So beware of the side effects of overeating.
3. Tension: High stress levels can disrupt your digestion and lead to discomfort. Stress affects the balance of digestive juices and can slow down the digestive process.
4. Lifestyle Factors: Smoking, alcohol and lack of physical activity can also play a role in worsening gas and acidity. These habits can disrupt the normal functioning of your digestive system.
(Disclaimer: This article was co-written by the editors along with a creative AI tool. At Health Shots, we do our utmost to cut through the clutter for our readers. All products mentioned have been carefully curated by the editors. But their price and availability may vary as of time of publishing. If you purchase something through these links in the story we may earn a commission.)